Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £45000 - 55000
Updated 6 days ago
Finance Manager (NEW) Location: Belfast Global Professional Services Business
Finance Manager (NEW)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a global professional services business in Belfast. This is a new role that will be responsible for the monthly management accounting, annual budget planning and setting, including reforecasts, and statutory accounting for stakeholders.
– Managing a team of 4 you will be a member of the Finance Leadership team focused on driving the values and vision of Finance.
– Manage the month end reporting process for UK and US
– Ensure that accounting processes and internal controls follow best practice and are continually improved, planning & implementing changes as appropriate
– Plan, manage and execute the annual budgetary process. Leading the Management Accounting team
– Key role in any re-budgeting or re-forecasting activities
– Oversee the production of the statutory accounts of the entities for which the Belfast Management Accounting team is responsible, reviewing the work of the management accountants
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will be a member of recognised accounting body as a qualified accountant, with at least 5 years post qualification experience. You will have experience of managing people and working in a commercial environment. Significant career progression and excellent benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Salary will be market leading and will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.