Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
Finance administrator required for major northwest manufacturer assisting internal and external customer base, improving process flow.
Our client are a leading northwest manufacturer and are seeking to appoint a Finance Associate supporting an internal and external customer base throughout European market.
The successful applicant will assist in the improvement of process as well as supporting daily functions within Finance such as:
– Accounts Payable, e.g.managing vendor invoices
– Accounts Receivable, applying payments and resolve customer disputes
– Preparing applicable month end processes
– Maintain financial and data accuracy
– Perform other duties as assigned including identified special projects
As a successful candidate you will:
– Have the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
– Be dynamic in your interactions with customer base and colleagues, all the while maintaining high levels of professionalism
– Able to multi task and approach work daily with a solutions mindset
– Be a strong communicator and be aware of customer service at all times
– Proven knowledge of operating platforms such as Microsoft Office, SAP, AS400 (Data3), Microsoft Office, etc.
Ideal candidates will have:
– Degree in Finance or Accounting or 2+ years relevant experience working in a similar role.
– Exceptional math skills and detail orientation to assure accuracy .
– Language skills in French, German and/or Spanish (desirable but not essential).
If you are a positive and enthusiastic Finance team member please call Stephen Haslam at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on “Apply”