Employee Relations Specialist/Manager job - prominent, leading professional services Client - Belfast City Centre - Excellent salary & benefits.
Our Client is a fast paced, leading professional services organisation based in Belfast City Centre. Due to continued success, Hunter Savage are working in partnership to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Employee Relations Specialist/Manager. This is a permanent Employee Relations job. The successful ER specialist will provide expert, commercial advice on managing ER issues as well as develop appropriate strategies.
- Provide expert, pragmatic and commercial advice on how to manage ER issues and how to apply policies
- Anticipate and advise on potential ER issues
- Contribute to the development of new policies, documentation, practices and systems
- Input into projects (UK & EMEA) to ensure that ER implications are considered and managed
- Participate in global ER projects
- Provide proactive ER advice in relation to HR initiatives such as downsizing, acquisitions, transfers etc
- Undertake ER trend analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- Design and deliver ER training initiatives relating to the implementation of new policies, procedures, employment legislation and best practice
- Degree in HR/Employment law
- Extensive relevant work experience within an HR/Employee Relations environment, operating at a fast pace
- Up to date working knowledge, expertise and interest in employee relations issues
- Experience of providing advice to Managers around ER issues
- UK employment law knowledge
- Experience of working in a complex organisation
- Ability to influence at all levels and ensure the right decisions are made and deadlines are achieved
- Ability to multi task within a demanding environment
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Permanent ER job
- Belfast location
- Successful, global employer
- Large, fast paced team
- Excellent career development opportunities
For further information and to apply for this Employee Relations Specialist/Manager job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.