Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Vickerstock is currently looking for an Electrician for our Client who is based in the Greater Belfast area - The Electrician will report directly to the operations manager
* Maintain, test, and commission the complete range of UPS Systems.
* Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data.
* Analyse and interpret test information to provide information to the customer
* Solve UPS problems at customer’s site and provide reports on these issues.
* Build battery stands, test and replace batteries for the complete range of power protection products.
* Handle position and install objects and materials required for Job specifications
* Train customers on equipment operation and maintenance
* Represent the company in dealing with customer concerns
* Apply appropriate software to record test information and backup data regularly
* Complete customer paperwork and administration documents timely and accurately.
* Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
* Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve problems.
* Evaluate engineering drawings for sound electrical engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria, and carry out job in line with the customers’ requirements.
* Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
* Identify client needs and suggest solutions.
* Attend training courses in order to keep up-to-date technically as and when required
* Maintain company vehicle and equipment safely and securely.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page