Excellent opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Role based in Dungannon.
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Core Responsibilities for Electrical Maintenance
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximising uptime of machinery
- While the role is that of a maintenance electrician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete some of the tasks around the production machinery
- Comply with quality, safety, environmental management systems and procedures to ensure all duties are executed in a safe manner, minimising harm to the environment, self and others
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Repair of all systems and equipment within the factory
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Any other duties which may be required by the management to ensure the efficient running of the factory
- Responsible for ordering materials and equipment
Core Responsibilities for Electrical
- Install & test all electrical power requirements for all buildings and out buildings.
- Inspect all electrical power and equipment installed by others in the building and report any defects that are unsafe.
- Liaise with staff and contracts in both the planning and execution of electrical requirements whilst ensuring that the highest standard.
- Implement health and safety procedures prior to and during events.
- Completion of the electrical pre-event checklist to ensure the emergency lighting, fire alarm and sprinkler systems are in good working order and ensure that all electrical systems are in place.
- Portable Appliance testing of all electrical equipment owned by the firm.
- Carry out or supervise the maintenance of all electrical equipment in accordance with the PPM scheduling.
- Responsible for maintaining the correct levels of electrical stores.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- •Electrical qualified 17th Edition preferably
- •Excellent and proven track record with previous experience
- •Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- •Excellent interpersonal skills
- •Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- •Strong leadership and management skills
- •Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- •Ability to work to strict budgets and schedules
- •Excellent judgement and decision making skills with the ability to set targets and objectives for both the business and management.
Travelling will be kept to a minimal where reasonable possible but there may be times where you will be required to travel in order to meet the business needs.