Excellent opportunity for a Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer based in Cookstown
Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending on the applicant
Typical duties include:
- Design & Development of product from concept to manufacture.
- Liaising with Customers to understand requirements.
- Working with suppliers to source and specify components.
- Co-operation with Production to ensure ease of manufacturing.
- Product Testing, verification and CE certification including maintaining Technical Documentation.
- Provide technical support to other areas of the business when required.
- Relevant 3rd level Electrical/Electronic degree academic qualification.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience.
- Strong understanding of analogue and digital electronics design principles.
- Experience using electronic digital lab equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of IT skills.
- Proficient and experienced in C, C++ programming languages.
- Experience of designing to meet CE marking requirements.
- Knowledge of product design standards.
- Experience working within a R&D team.
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise.
- Some UK/Ireland travel maybe be required.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV