Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 30000
Updated 4 days ago
Exciting opportunities for Relief Van Sales Drivers have arisen at our Bakery in Belfast as well as our Depots in Coleraine and Dungannon . The successful candidates will provide our customers with a market lead service, maximizing sales whilst minimizing waste. If this interests you please apply!
Position: Relief Van Sales Driver
Location: DUNGANNON & BELFAST & COLERAINE
Salary: £26,909 per annum
The role: To provide our customers with a market lead service, maximizing sales whilst minimizing waste.
We’re Allied Bakeries, the people who make the top 10 UK grocery brand Kingsmill as well as Burgen, Allinson and Sunblest. We’re part of Associated British Foods (ABF) plc, a major international business with a turnover of £12.3bn and close to 106,000 employees working in 47 countries. In the UK, well known ABF brands include: Twinings, Silver Spoon, Primark, Ryvita, Patak’s and Jordans Cereals.
Qualifications and Experience:
• To carry out and complete a daily vehicle check before the vehicle leaves site using the agreed pre-use check sheet and report any defects to the VMU department using the agreed vehicle defect procedure
• To be able to provide proof that all breaks have been taken in line with the Road Traffic Directive and the EU Drivers Hours Regulations by recording breaks on either a manual tachograph or Digital Drivers Card
• To ensure that if requested at the road side the required tachograph records can be produced to enforcement officers
• To ensure that your digicard is downloaded daily
• To adhere to Company Key Control procedures
• To maximise sales and contribute to sales growth of the company brands.
• Develop close working relations with key decision makers within store.
• To check load against interim load summary and amend any variances using load claims to ensure that all stock is accounted for.
• To accurately account for all activities using the Mobile Data Terminal and end of day debrief screen
• To ensure all products are correctly charged to the relevant customer and record any returned in-date stock in the stock summary
• To ensure Allied Bakeries and any other third-party products are delivered on time and in full within the agreed time windows
Qualifications and Experience
*Current driving licence with category C1
*Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
* One year’s experience of delivering to or of working in a sales environment within the food retail sector
*One year’s driving experience at C1 or C level
*A digital drivers card
NB – Please state on your application your preferable location
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd September 2018