Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £30000 - 40000
Updated 6 days ago
Disability Assessor - Office Based in the Belfast Area
Disability Assessor – Office Based, Belfast
Full Time or Part Time Hours Available
(RGN, RMN, RNLD Nurse/ OT /Physiotherapist / Paramedic)
My client is seeking to recruit experienced Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Physiotherapists to take on the role of Disability Assessor. The role of a Disability Assessor will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to use their healthcare related skills and experience in a different capacity while working as part of an office based team.
Although this is not a clinically hands on role it is a highly rewarding career path that will allow the successful professionals to enhance their Assessment and Report writing skills while working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
This role is primarily Monday to Friday and does not involve working unsocial hours and offers an excellent salary of £34,000 per annum (and up to £38k inc OTE) along with benefits, such as, paid holidays, life insurance and company pension Duties:
· Undertake an assessment of an individual who is making a claim taking into account all of the information presented including any supporting evidence
· Carry out a comprehensive review and analysis to enable you to complete a robust, structured report which will then be presented to a government body
· This report will contain a detailed history of the claimant condition(s) including information gathered on the functional impact of their health condition or impairment on their daily living and mobility along with their current medication and treatment
· You must be a qualified Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
· You must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
· You must have a valid Registration with NMC or HCPC
· You must have experience of assessing and writing reports
If you are a Nurse (RGN, RNLD, RMN), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist seeking a new challenge do not hesitate and apply immediately by sending your CV via the link or contacting Michael on 02890 993527.