Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 weeks ago
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global market leader for a Directories Manager.
Directories Manager (Maternity Cover)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global market leader for a Directories Manager. The Directories Manager will essentially increase efficiency, reduce the average number of hours spent by both partners and staff on submissions and increase consistency of best practice.
* Develop in close collaboration with marketing colleagues a menu of services to offices, ranging from complete support for small offices to taking on elements of the submission process for larger offices.
* Expand and improve the Firm’s directories best practice tools, including a step-by-step process for those offices that choose to continue to do submissions themselves.
* Provide best practice training to partners and staff responsible for submissions on a regular basis via webinar and when practical in person such as at practice group meetings.
* Liaise with Chambers and Legal 500 editors and researchers to keep on top of methodology changes and keep good relationships, and be a first point of contact for the directories.
* Ensure no submissions are missed or taken on entirely by partners because of staff leaving.
* Improve the timeliness of submissions as well as shortening the time taken on creating the submissions themselves.
* Marketing/Business Studies degree or related degree (2.1 classification or above preferred)
* Experience either as a directories researcher or responsible for submissions processes within
* a law firm (preferred)
* Strong project management experience required
* Experience of a managerial role
* Understanding of all aspects of the legal directories research process (preferred)
* Experience in an editorial role (preferred)
The successful Directories Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Directories Manager role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Directories Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.