Directories Manager - Maternity Cover - £45k pro-rated - City Centre Based
Your new company
High profile private sector organisation
Your new role
- Develop in close association with marketing colleagues a menu of services to offices, ranging from complete support for small offices to taking on elements of the submission process for larger offices.
- Expand and improve the organisations directories best practice tools, including a step-by-step process for those offices that choose to continue to do submissions themselves.
- Provide best practice training to partners and staff responsible for submissions on a regular basis via webinar and when practical in person such as at practice group meetings.
- Liaise with editors and researchers to keep on top of methodology changes and keep good relationships, and be a first point of contact for the directories.
- Ensure no submissions are missed or taken on entirely by partners because of staff leaving
- Improve the timeliness of submissions as well as shortening the time taken on creating the submissions themselves.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant undergraduate University degree
- Experience as a directors researcher or responsible for submissions processes within a law firm
- Strong project management experience required
- Experience of a managerial role
- Preferably an understanding of all aspects of the legal directories research process and experience within an editorial role
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary with a commercial organisation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.