Director of HR (Letterkenny)
Director of HR (Letterkenny)
VANRATH is partnering with a leading Professional Services organisation in the Letterkenny area, seeking to appoint a HR Director for a period of 12 months.
- Strategic human resources consultation in the development and implementation of people initiatives and programs with a focus on future organisational needs as well as current needs.
- Partner with senior leaders to plan/drive change, enhance organisational effectiveness, identify areas for improvement and develop/implement related strategies.
- Advice on all key HR-related disciplines, including organisational design, change management, employee relations, health and wellness, policy guidance and advice, talent and succession planning, and performance management.
- Work closely with corporate partners, such as Employment Law and Corporate Compensation.
- Set the strategic direction for a team of HR professionals, while managing their capacity and development.
- Actively engage and consult with senior leaders on business initiatives to identify areas of opportunity and solutions to business concerns. Serve as internal executive coach and trusted advisor to senior leaders.
- Partner with client groups in executing all cyclical processes such as annual compensation, performance management, succession management and Employee Engagement Survey analysis.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of HR solutions through measurement and metrics to enhance fact-based decision-making. Provide business and HR leaders with data analysis and insights to help shape people practices and policies.
- A solid track record of achievement as a strategic HR business partner, advisor and consultant to senior executives.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to translate strategy into action.
- Ability to analyse workforce trends and identify initiatives to drive organisational performance.
- Ability to translate business needs into human resources priorities and ensure alignment. Strong business acumen.
- Experience working in HR Consulting, Talent or Organisational Effectiveness.
Experience handling complex employee relations and legal matters.
- Strong leadership, coaching and consensus building skills.
- Proven success operating in a dynamic and fast-paced, complex, high profile environment.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills. Strong executive presence.
- Successful track record of project management, relationship building, collaboration, problem solving and demonstrating sound judgement. A logical and analytical thinker.
- Embraces opportunities to streamline processes to drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Educational degree required in Business, HR or related fields.
- 7-10 year’s experience in HR and 5 years in leadership roles.
- Highly competitive base salary + bonus and benefits
For further information on this HR related vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD)in the strictest of confidence on 07577777450 or 02890 330250