Digital Producer - Newry
Award winning company with a talented Marketing team
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with an award winning company for an ambitious Digital Producer to join their highly talented Marketing Team based in Newry. The successful candidate will have a passion, flair and an eye for detail to maintain their high standards. This multi-faceted role will effectively grow and develop their online community and its associated brands across multiple platforms via both organic and paid for activity.
- Supporting the development and delivery of key marketing campaigns
- Digital and social community strategy development and delivery
- Write compelling stories and attention-grabbing headlines that are factually compliant as well as produce high quality social media and website content using a content management system, incorporating SEO best practice.
- Community Management
- Social Media Advertising
- Analysis and Reporting to inform future campaign strategies.
- Growing the Autoline online community
- Digital Listening
- Digital Platform understanding
- General Marketing Team Support
- Day-to-day management, promotion and distribution of all forms of content, with an overall understanding of SEO and content marketing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Marketing/ Advertising experience with at least 2 year’s commercial experience
- A Bachelor degree 2:1
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience with photography/videography, illustration, graphic design and basic
Motion Graphics animation.
- You will have a clear understanding of how digital activity fits into the wider marketing mix and know how to communicate with target audiences across each online platform, how best to engage with them and at what frequency.
- A ‘can do’ and flexible approach to picking projects up and making them happen.
- Top organisational skills and the ability to work well with external agencies as well as those across the organisation and its branches.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits
- Excellent exposure to a company who is investing in an exciting marketing plan
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Megan Kelly in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250