Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager based in Belfast
Digital Marketing Manager
The Web Bureau Ltd is an award-winning full service digital agency. We specialise in engaging website design, tailored Content Management Systems, eCommerce growth and digital marketing strategies that get results.
Due to continued growth, we wish to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the Digital Marketing team, developing and delivering results focused digital marketing strategies for our varied client base.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Undertaking market research and competitor analysis
- Performing digital marketing audits
- Developing digital marketing strategies for B2B and B2C clients, including PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Ongoing digital marketing campaign analysis and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, Business Manager, Twitter Ads
- Providing data driven reports outlining key recommendations for clients
- Producing data driven insights and reports to assist the commercial team with new business opportunities
- Responsibility for planning work schedules and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns
- Ongoing client management, working closely with the Account Management team
- Reviewing new tools & technologies, to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Hands on experience creating and managing digital marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting tools/software
- Good spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both by phone and in person
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well on your own and within a team environment
- A calm and organised manner
- Creative thinker and ability to generate new ideas
Negotiable depending on experience.
We do not require agency assistance on this occasion
If you interested in applying for this position, please email a current CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV by 28th September 2018.
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements above.