Location UK / Craigavon/Lurgan Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 30000
Updated 6 days ago
Design Engineers (2 permanent, 1 temporary for 12 months) reporting to the Engineering Supervisors.
VACANCY REF. DE/03/18
Engineer II – Design
Due to expansion, vacancies have arisen within our Product Engineering Departments for three Design Engineers (2 permanent, 1 temporary for 12 months) reporting to the Engineering Supervisors.
The principal responsibilities of these positions will include:
• Providing technical support to production and quality departments for the resolution of product design/specification issues.
• Investigating product performance issues to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
• Developing product design solutions using CAD to model components/systems.
• Prototyping design concepts for evaluation and performing product testing.
• Working with suppliers to define and select optimum components/specifications.
• Producing detailed drawings, BOMs and change orders.
• Redesigning products to improve performance and value.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be educated to HND/degree level in an engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum one year relevant experience in an engineering position
• Knowledge of vehicle electrical/electronic systems
• Be able to demonstrate experience using a CAD package to a minimum of 2D level, producing detailed engineering drawings.
The company reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate the short-listing process.
£25,000 – £30.000
The successful candidate will be subject to background checks.
All application forms must be returned to Human Resources by
Close of business on Friday 21st September 2018.