Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 6 days ago
To oversee Exchange Traded Derivatives and OTC Derivative teams in an offshore location, ensuring daily accounting is accurate and timely for NAV production and that reporting is accurate.
The Derivatives Oversight team oversees the ETD/CFD team and OTC teams in offshore locations. The team consists of eight team members.
The Derivatives Oversight team services our clients by ensuring that all derivative instruments are accounted for within the accounting system. It also ensures that all required monitoring and reporting requirements are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
The team ensures that offshore teams are completing tasks in an accurate and timely manner and assists with queries in an SME capacity. They also perform some processing and reporting tasks locally.
The team oversees any changes that are implemented for client projects.
• Experience of working in a fund administration or middle office environment essential.
• Experience of servicing derivatives products desirable.
• Experience of accounting, valuation and/or administration of derivatives.
• Experience of having worked on technical projects desirable.
• Client facing experience desirable.
• Experience of overseeing other teams or working in a global environment desirable.
• Relationship building skills.
• Results Orientation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly numerate and accurate.
• Investigative skills.
• Ability to implement improvements.
• Ability to analyse complex data sets.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Strong Excel skills.
• IOC qualification desirable
• Degree qualified desirable
• Preference for action (a self-starter/shows initiative).
• Customer focus.
• Analytical thinking.
• Leading Others.
• Team player.
• Strategic mindset.
• Openness to new ideas.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.