• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organisational levels.
• Tenacity and Drive – Results/task orientated with excellent attention.
• Ability to manage and prioritize conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work well as part of a senior management team and autonomously where required.
• Good MS Office skills including Access, Excel and MS Powerpoint.
• Computer literate and ability to grasp several in house systems quickly.
• Demonstrates sound judgement and professionalism in decision making/problem solving, escalating to management as appropriate
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.