Customer Service Representative
Our client has an immediate requirement for an Experienced Customer Service Representative to join their Contracts Team.
Our client are keen to further strengthen the function of Customer Service within their Contracts Department to ensure our level of Service is the best in the industry.
- Communicating to customers by phone and email
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, achieving targets set out for the department
- Administration, including bulk pick creation, reports, stock/order adjustments, order entry, and processing exchanges. These duties/ requirements may change as required by each individual customer.
- Trouble shooting customer issues, in particular relating to our online ordering system such as resetting passwords and finding user guides.
- Setting up new customers on our IT systems
- Providing order status/updates to customers and account managers
- Support other Customer Service Team members when required
- Work closely with other teams in particular Account Managers, to achieve our customer service targets
Skills & Attributes
- Customer focused
- Informative and friendly
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and presentable – Good telephone manner
- Good team worker
- Can cope well under pressure of deadlines
- Flexible and highly motivated
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Good Knowledge of IT systems
- Innovative and keen to learn new skills
Assisting IT manager good level of IT knowledge & experience is essential including:
- Dealing with general low level office IT quires & issues
- Setting up computers & phones
- Transferring IT equipment & files
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential