Location UK / Craigavon/Lurgan Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 1 week ago
Customer Agent – Craigavon
Join our client’s excellent Customer Service team.
Would you like to further develop your customer service skills within a supportive and successful organisation?
We are currently accepting applications for highly motivated customer agents. This could be the right opportunity for you to acquire high quality experience that will take your career to the next level.
Your New Role
• Deal with Customer queries promptly and efficiently, and in accordance with company procedures.
• Process all incoming contact from customers and manage all requests.
• Interact with a diverse customer base.
• Inputting and accessing data within multiple systems.
• Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised.
• Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Adhere to data protection laws.
• Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
• Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
• Ad hoc administrative duties such as data tracking, data mining, back office duties. What you’ll need to succeed
• Previous customer service experience is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Listening skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills.
• Empathetic with the ability to communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
• Attention to detail.
• Flexibility & ability to use one’s initiative.
• Comfortable working with computers.
• Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Customer Agent – Craigavon What you’ll get in return
• Full training will be given to you to make sure that you are an expert in your job. We want you to be able to deal with challenging situations and overcome objections with confidence and the training is geared to do exactly that.
• We offer permanent employment – no ‘zero hour’ contracts.
• An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company.
• Career progression and personal development.
• Full time, permanent position.
• Great team environment.
• Free parking.
• On-site canteen.
What Are You Waiting For…Apply Now!!