Location UK / Down
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £40000 - 50000
Updated 2 days ago
Company Accountant - Growing Business based in South Down - standalone role - broad in nature reporting directly to the Directors
Company Accountant (Growing business) – Standalone role
Vanrath are actively recruiting for a Company Accountant on behalf of a successful business based in South Down. The Company Accountant role has come about due to a period of continued growth. Reporting to the Dirextors of the business, this position requires a highly motivated individual with commercial and financial experience.
* Preparation and Interpretation of monthly management accounts, VAT returns and all year end activities.
* General accounting duties including sales & purchase ledger, multi-currency bank reconciliations, credit control and stock management.
* Implementation of financial controls and best business practices.
* VAT Returns
* Cashflow management
* Preparation of monthly reports for management to include key business KPI’s in line with reporting deadlines
* Fully Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience with strong commercial acumen.
* Excellent communicator with strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work to strict deadlines with limited supervision, happy to work in a stand alone role
* Detail orientated individual with ability to work flexibly in a fast paced environment.
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the local market place
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Joanne Gordon in strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link below.