Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global market leader for a Communications Manager.
Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of our client, a global market leader for a Communications Manager. The Communications Manager will be responsible for owning and maintaining key global internal communication channels for the Firm with an ability to balance the needs of the business with the person behind the request.
* Work with global team members around the firm on large internal comms projects
* Build strong relationships with practice/ Industry groups as well as senior Firm leadership to offer assistance and advice on their internal communications
* Editor of global pages and news section of company intranet, actively looking for content that tells a good news story or promotes high profile activities across the firm
* Enhance feedback and collaboration of company intranet materials for Partners
* Support and advise on Talent (people) communications around various projects
* Support and advise Diversity & Inclusion projects with the Global D&I Committee
* Review and proactively advise on communications activity across all Global Practice and Industry Groups including our Key Client Program
* Deliver communications via marketing automation platform – manage and own the distribution lists for various groups
* Support, and potentially lead, on internal and external social media activity
* Relevant undergraduate University degree
* Extensive experience in internal communications within a corporate communications department or demonstrable relevant agency experience acting as ‘in-house’ internal support for clients
* Ability to project manage, work with multiple colleagues as part of a global team, gather content and successfully brief and collaborate with design teams
* Experience managing conception, development and distribution of reports and newsletters
* Advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint
* Experience of working for global business, financial or professional services firms
The successful Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Communications Manager role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Communications Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.