Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Location: Belfast Salary £38-42k 10% Bonus, 35 days Holiday, 37 Hrs a week, excellent pension, Gym, Private Health
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Commercial Accountant to join one of NI’s leading energy providers. As one of the most popular employers in Belfast, this is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to gain commercial experience as well as a work life balance in a large corporate organisation.
– Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L and Balance Sheet review against budget
– Working capital & cash flow analysis
– Preparation of monthly Board reports
– Presentation of results and variances to senior management in a clear and concise fashion, highlighting areas of risk
– Management and review of the budgetary planning, challenging assumptions and results where necessary
– Ensuring sound financial controls are in place to actively manage risk
– Work with the Senior Management Team to evaluate and model commercial initiatives and provide insight and direction on key business decision
– Develop the annual Five Year Business Plan in conjunction with the senior management team, providing robust challenge where appropriate
The Ideal Person:
– Fully Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience
– Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholders, resources and projects
– Margin management and the ability to not only generate financial information but also translate the data into meaningful management information
Salary will be in the region of £38-42k and will include a market leading benefits package.
(10% Bonus, 35 days Holiday, 37 Hrs a week, excellent pension, Gym, Private Health)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Barbara McKiernan in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.