Commercial Account Handler - Coleraine - £22,000 - £26,000 DOE plus pension, private medical insurance and professional exam support
This regional insurance brokers have been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Handler as a result of growth.
This is a great role for an existing Account Handler to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking and risk advising organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Support Commercial Team Manager in the handling of key client accounts.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding their insurance needs.
- Identify new prospects through networking and market research.
- Adhere to FCA regulations and requirements.
- Assist with commercial renewals process as required.
- File Management – ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
- Completion of weekly activity report with line manager.
- Participation on vocational training courses as required by management.
- Ensure workplace is kept in an organised fashion and compliant with company health and safety policy.
- Any additional duties deemed necessary and reasonable by line manager.
- Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all costs. Failure to do so will result in dismissal.
- Be an effective, willing and enthusiastic team player in the development of the commercial business in addition to the success of the company as a whole.
- Attendance at promotional exhibitions and external meetings outside company hours as required.
- Provide cover for commercial team colleagues when necessary.
- Min 3 years relevant experience within the insurance industry.
- Min 5+GCSEs at grade C and above to include English and Maths.
- CII Certificate in Insurance or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Proven initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent technical skills and product knowledge.
- Insurance is the primary function of the firm. The commercial insurance sales person will generate leads via client visits, market research, promotions, general enquiries and utilising existing client base. The commercial division is seen as the growth area of the company, therefore this role demands a high level of initiative and dynamism.
- £22,000 0 £26,000
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
For further information, and to apply for this Commercial Account Handling position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Kyle Fulton will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Insurance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.