First Choice are Urgently recruiting a Classroom Assistant for their client based in Belfast. This is a temporary role.
- To prepare a safe, creative and stimulating programme of play activities to meet the needs of children between 2 and 11 years
- To lead the planning, organisation, provision and evaluation of play sessions with the support of the After Hours team
- To organise and prepare daily healthy snacks
- To be responsible for the safekeeping and child protection of children attending the After Hours Facility
- Achieved NVQ Level 3 or equivalent recognised qualification (see attached list)
- Knowledge of the requirements of a Classroom Assistant
- Three month’s experience of working as a Classroom Assistant or Teaching Assistant in a nursery, Primary School or Secondary School in a paid capacity
- Evidence of ability to liaise effectively with parents, external agencies and other stakeholders
Hours of work are: – 2pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
If you meet the above criteria or want more information please call Karen Rainey, Robert McBride or Craig Devaney on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.