Manpower Belfast Driving & Logistics are now recruiting for a number of Class 2 ADR Drivers on an ongoing Temporary Contract
Key Responsibilities will include:
Co-operate fully with the Company to fulfil its legal obligations and develop a positive safety culture by taking care of driver’s own Health & Safety.
- Deliver company product in a safe, effective, efficient manner
- Be fully aware of the major risks and be compliant with safety procedures and customer sites to avoid safety incidents.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information when completing company documentation.
- Undertake any training required to meet appropriate legislative or business requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a current LGV Class 2 (Category C) driving licence, a digital tachograph and CPC card
- A current ADR Vocational Training Certificate – Class 2 In Gases
- You should be fully conversant with tachographs and driver hour’s legislation, in addition to the details contained within Calor’s LGV drivers manual.
- Customer focused, you should have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
In return you will receive:
- A Calor Gas uniform
- A contract of employment with Manpower
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- A dedicated consultant
- Free Car Parking
- Overtime pay
If you are interested in seeking a new opportunity – please contact Shauneen for more info or to register call on 02890 324918 or apply online