Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Due to growth, our client, a well established bistro style restaurant based in the heart of Bangor are seeking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie to join their highly skilled kitchen team.
Key responsibilities –
- You must assist the head chef in the following roles to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Adhere to food allergen/intolerence system, understand recipes/directions given when producing food.
- Management of foodstuffs/ prepare food to company agreed standard/work effectively to ensure goods are used in stock rotation/prepare and cook foods in a safe manner.
- Adhere to haccap applied duties to include temperature monitoring/food delivery records/cooking, cooling & reheating/ probe calibration monitoring. All records must be kept up to date daily.
- Ensure food standard/portion control/budget are maintained at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude to all areas of work/carryout tasks given by senior chefs.
- Assist senior chefs in cleaning duties to include all areas of kitchen/equipment/walk inn fridge and section fridges.
- Receipt of goods/cross check ordered stock against stock arriving/ensure it is hygienic fit to eat. If any issue report to senior chef immediately
- Be aware of hazardous tasks/carrying heavy items/hot items/sharp items etc, follow good practice at all times to ensure safety of yourself and others.
As well as offering career progression, a generous salary (negotiable, depending on experience) plus other added perks is on offer.
For a confidential chat or to hear more on the role, call Gemma on 07555 502956.
Chef de partie / Chef de Partie jobs / Chef de Partie opportunities / Chef de Partie vacancies / Chef de partie positions