Lydian Temps is recruiting on behalf of our public sector client.
Lydian Temps is recruiting for our public sector client for a full time temporary position until Feb 2019 in the Lisburn area.
To support Capital Build and Asset Manager in the delivery of Capital projects, assets and infrastructure programmes, including co-ordination of activities across directorates.
- Possess a degree level qualification in a relevant subject: Construction, Building Surveying, Energy and Building Services Engineering, Planning and Property Development, Estates Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience working in a capital project management role.
- Demonstratable experience of successfully managing new build construction projects.
- Demonstratable experience of successful delivery of construction procurement and contract management.
- Demonstratable experience in the use of architectural design software.
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to own transport
To apply for this role please submit an updated CV via the apply link or contact Nicole on 02843725385.