The role holder will workias part of a diverse and dynamic NI-wide team to deliver capital allowances advice and analyses to a wider range of businesses and individuals.
Working as part of a diverse and dynamic NI-wide team to deliver capital allowances advice and analyses to a wider range of businesses and individuals. Working as a key conduit between senior members of the team and more junior workers the ideal candidate will be adaptable, proactive and driven to succeed. Progression of the successful candidate to the manager and senior manager grades would be expected and built into their objectives.
The role will involve advising on all aspects of capital allowances such as
- working with junior team members to produce capital allowances claim reports including ECAs, RDAs and LRR;
- deal related queries on the sale and purchase of properties and group restructuring and preparation of any required elections;
- ad hoc compliance related queries e.g. AIA, entitlement and LFLs; and
- identifying capital allowances opportunities on new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will
- have c3 years’ experience of capital allowances including cost segregation analyses, surveying experience, just and reasonable apportionment exercises and enhanced capital allowances reviews.
- have experience of preparing reports and written pieces of technical advice;
- have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ATT, RICS, CTA, ACA etc.
- be used to working as part of a team to deliver projects of varying sizes;
- have some experience of managing and training more junior members of staff;
- be used to interacting with clients an targets and articulating key points; and
- be able to spot opportunities from existing clients and targets to help grow the business further.