Software Business Development Executive [PERMANENT ROLE] - Salary 25K+ BONUS + BENEFITS. Apply now!!!
Our client is seeking to recruit a Software Business Development Representative. The post holder will be required to work within the Marketing team to promote a range of product offerings and develop sales opportunities.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 per annum (negotiable) + monthly bonus + company benefits + great training and development opportunities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Further develop and quality marketing leads by telephone, email and other channels to promote the company’s Products/Solution
- Explain the product and associated benefits to potential customers
- Develop an understanding of the exact needs of of the prospect and how the company can assist
- Qualify marketing leads and make decisions on their readiness for sales
- Liase with field representative
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers as appropriate
- Obtain customer information including names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses from various sources.
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- To make a specified number of outbound calls each day
- To achieve call and conversion targets
- To complete daily and weekly reports of targets achieved and opportunities for improvements
- To keep activity logs up to date
- To escalate any issues or complaints arising from calls
- Answering inbound requests from potential customers who are seeking further information
- 2 years previous Sales Development/Business Development Experience
- 1-2 years previous experience with selling IT Solutions/ Software/ CRM
- A third level qualification within IT Software/ CRM will be desirable [Graduates welcome]
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications, including Salesforce
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Familiarity with effective sales methodologies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Ability to develop knowledge of products and solutions
Contract-Full time- Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum + bonus + company benefits. This organisation offers great training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at Task Recruitment on 02890421047.