Brand Executive (Fixed Term Contract). Leading Medical Device Manufacturer. Competitive salary + benefits + free parking. (Shortlisting now)
VANRATH are excited to be partnered with another leading Medical Device Manufacturer in Northern Ireland, to recruit for a Brand Executive on a 1 year fixed term contract, based in the Greater Belfast area.
This highly successful organisation exports globally, with highly reputable brands and products designed to enhance the quality of life of people with a stoma. Their key objective is to continue delivering innovative brands and products to existing and new geographies.
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager, working as part of a wider marketing team, the Brand Executive will work closely within a busy sales and marketing department.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the success of the company across global markets, and to effectively marketing and sales support across the company’s markets.
The Brand Executive will gain exposure and responsibilities in the below areas;
- Take responsibility for the development of messaging for a range of products
- Refine branding and ensure accurate and consistent implementation of the agreed branding
- Monitor the market for opportunities and competitor analysis
- Take the lead on brand management for agreed legacy brands refining messaging, developing campaigns and gaining approval for the proposed approach.
- Execute marketing plans within defined geographical markets
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand and support the achievement of company growth targets
- Work with global business partners to prepare and execute marketing plans, including support with marketing materials (print and digital) for existing and new product launches, display materials and local communication campaigns and PR, tailored to the needs of their market.
- Provide market, customer and competitor analysis to the Sales and Senior management team.
- Reviewing promotion and positioning of product ranges as required.
- Support in the organisation, coordination and follow-up of all company events
- Help produce presentations and other marketing materials, including updating sales brochures and adverts, through the use of Adobe InDesign.
- Assisting in the preparation of internal and external newsletters for print and distribution.
- Support the Sales team with day to day business support as and when required.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required.
- Educated to degree level in Business or Marketing
- 2+ years experience in a sales or marketing role within a business environment – 1+ years brand management experience inclusive.
- Proficient user of MS Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Experience using the Adobe suite.
- An excellent communicator, who can effectively communicate at all levels
- A full UK driving licence with access to own transport
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in an international marketing/ business environment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience within pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
For further details on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.