Excellent opportunity for a BMW Genius based in Ballymena
Job Title: BMW Genius
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Based at: Showroom
Objectives of the Post:
- Inspire and excite customers in the BMW Retail Centre with in-depth product information and insight.
- Promote the unique selling points of BMW products and their customer benefits.
- Offer exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer discussion.
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
- Providing customers with specification information about all BMW products.
- Ensuring all retail staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
- Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
- Managing Social Media activity.
Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Always willing to help and support to others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Communicates logically, eloquently and in a friendly way, putting people at ease.
- Is tactful and sensitive.
Remains objective when faced with criticism.
- Embraces BMW culture, brand, lifestyle, and values.
- Acts as an ambassador for BMW and is passionate about the products and company.
Brand & Product Knowledge
- Actively seeks product and brand information in order to offer the most up to date information to colleagues and customers.
- Keeps up to date with Industry and market changes.
Customer & Service Orientation
- Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
- Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
Flexibility & Desire to Learn
- Adapts quickly to new situations, is flexible and always looking to improve his/her skills.
- Shows an openness to change and is always looking for new ideas.
- Takes the initiative to solve unexpected problems.
- Easily builds up relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
- Is engaging and pleasant.
Self-Management & Resilience
- Manages his/her time appropriately, taking into account costs and time.
- Prioritises information and works efficiently – even under pressure.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Facilitates interaction between team members and appreciates teamwork.
- Looks for ways to build team spirit and balances the interests and concerns of team members.
The closing date for the receipt of completed applications is: Friday, 28th September 2018. (We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.