Bid Manager/ Bid Writer - Mid Ulster - New Opportunity
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Bid Manager/ Bid Writer to join a leading Construction company based in Mid Ulster.
Responsible for sourcing, writing and collating exceptional pre-qualification questionnaires and tender submissions, you will report to the Commercial Director of the business.
Job duties include:
- Lead role for various tender search websites on a daily basis and identifying any PQQ/ tender opportunities which may be of interest to the Company
- Lead role for identification of new business leads and tender opportunities on portals including Glenigan and sharing these with the Business Development Manager
- Lead role for creating deadlines on Outlook, notifying the estimating team of tender requirements and deadlines
- Ensuring all clarifications and communications received are saved to file and circulated to the appropriate parties
- Updating and distributing the spreadsheet on PQQ and Tender submissions
- Updating the team whiteboard and calendars
- Working with Bid team members to manage PQQ/ quality submission work load
- Identifying key requirements for each PQQ/tender submission, allocate appropriate tasks with deadlines to team members, with follow ups to ensure deadlines are met.
- Seeking input from other staff and subcontractors for submissions as required
- Gathering and writing accurate, well presented information for all PQQ/tenders
- Presenting the PQQ/tenders in the format requested by the Client
- Ensuring PQQ/tenders are submitted ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body
- Obtaining and communicating feedback for PQQ and tender submissions
- Writing job profiles and database of information
- Providing content for company social media portals as required
- Lead role for update and maintenance of Constructionline portal and profile including obtaining references for completed projects
- Lead role for development of company award submissions
Experience in a Bid Writing/ Management role is essential however applicants do not necessarily have to come from a Construction background. Engineering or Technical sector experience will also be considered.
A generous salary & remuneration package will be on offer to the successful applicant.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.