Excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager based in Cuckoo based in Belfast
ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION | CUCKOO BELFAST
Assistant Manager – Cuckoo, Lisburn Road, Belfast
Salary – £19Kpa
Hours – Position is based on 40hrs p/w
As Assistant Manager, you will be directly responsible to the Bar Manager & Directors
The role of Assistant Manager is to aid the Bar Manager to manage Cuckoo Bar &
Nightclub. Duties range from front-of-house work to staff recruitment and training, marketing, accounting, reporting and stock control. The role requires strong management, commercial and practical skills. You will be expected to operate and maintain the business to maximise profitability whilst ensuring that company standards, policies and procedures are maintained.
It is essential that candidates have a minimum of 3 year’s senior Management
Experience in a similar outlet and must be available to work daytimes, evenings and weekends.
Applicants should demonstrate on their application as to how they meet the criteria outlined in the job description. Only those candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interview.
We reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short listing.
The role can be subdivided into the following key accountabilities:
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Understand and implement health & safety and food hygiene regulations whilst on duty.
- Uphold standards of quality, presentation and cleanliness throughout the premises at all times.
- Ensure all legislation is adhered to including licensing laws, fire safety etc.
- Decide and implement the duties of staff members and anticipate any other business needs.
- Ensure all club nights and any other events are effectively managed to the highest of standards.
- Deal with customers, suppliers and staff on a daily basis in a prompt and professional manner.
- Complete accurately any daily administration, cashing up and banking procedures.
- Exercise financial control through labour and stock management.
- Adhere to the company financial controls, complete required paperwork and operate all transactions highlighted in the company cash handling policy.
- Ensure that all customers receive the highest standards of product, presentation and service at all times.
- Ensure all staff placed under your management receive regular and prompt training in compliance with company standards and where applicable by law.
- Take part in and contribute in any meetings you are asked to attend.
- Arrange regular meetings with your staff and other managers
- Give weekly and if necessary daily reports to the Directors and Bar Manager.
- Motivate the team to establish communication for all company information.
- Manage all members of staff when on shift to ensure food standards and quality of service are maintained.
- Communicate effectively with head office personnel to ensure that support is supplied when required.
- Comply with all legislation regarding health & safety and hygiene licensing laws and ensure these laws are followed throughout the business
- Manage any further implementation of any additional legal requirements stated by the company or related legal authorities.
- Monitor the maintenance of the premises and equipment and report any recommended action to the company directors.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY NOW BUTTON BELOW