Excellent opportunity for Assembly Technician based in Cookstown.
As a result of FSL Scoreboards Ltd increasing its customer base the company is currently seeking an Assembly Technician to join their Production team.
- To undertake assembly processes, ensuring all products are correctly built as per company guidelines/assembly instructions.
- The ability to work from diagrams, drawings or instructions provided.
- Maintaining a high level of quality on all goods produced.
- Scoreboard On-Site Installations and
- Data logging and Product Record Keeping.
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor/
- Support in the training of new personnel as required
- Support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience working within an electronic/mechanically production assembly environment.
- Good communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within teams.
- Be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Work with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good manual dexterity.
- Is highly committed and has a good work ethic.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English, Grade C or better.
- Possess a qualification in Mechatronics
- A Clean Driving Licence.
- Some UK/Ireland travel maybe be required
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button and forward your CV.