Urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator for a temporary job in Belfast City Centre
Urgent requirement for an experienced Administrator to join their leading company in Belfast.
This is a temporary ongoing position initially for 1-2 months with potential to be extended.
Working Hours: 37 hour per week – Monday to Thursday: 09.30 am – 17.30 pm, Friday: 09.00 am – 14.00 pm
Hourly Rate: £9.31 p/h
You will be assisting with the administration/production of all products in an accurate and efficient manner whilst providing a high level of customer service to the general public in relation to related enquiries.
- Minimum of 1 year’s administration experience of working on databases
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English and Maths or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of using Microsoft Word and Excel
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer internal and external queries regarding all products
- Process the replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or faulty passes
- Input and maintain database information relating to all passes, including the Card Management Systems (CMS and CRMS)
- Maintain the data of holders in a timely and consistent manner, to include recording deceased applicant notifications, changes of address/name, missing data, lost cards etc.
- Protect sensitive customer information whether electronic or on paper in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- ‘Hotlist’ relevant products (e.g. lost passes) and clear down redundant cards off the system
- Assist in the calculation of quotations (first time and renewal) for passes and process applications
- Process the receipting, banking and recording of income including other payment methods such as direct debits and ensure storage of customer banking information (cr/dr card and bank account details) in line with regulatory requirements
- Reconcile all financial records including daily lodgements
- Assist with the calculation and process of any refund or fares in line with the companies Refund Policy
- Assist with validation of reissue applications for all cards expiring after their 5 years of electronic validity
- Process and resolve escalated applications in line with rules set by DFL/DSP and duplicate applications to eliminate fraudulent applications
- General clerical duties e.g. photocopying, word processing and filing of all related documentation
- Any other duty as requested
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Claire Sheerin – REED Belfast 02890330812