Accounts Technician, Belfast, Temporar,
Accounts Technician (Belfast)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting an Accounts Technician for a temporary role based in East Belfast. The successful candidate will be based in Belfast however initially will have a chance to work within the company’s Dublin Officer to complete a handover. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who might be interested in working across numerous offices for a couple of months. The role also offers flexi time and occasional working from home.
- Processing of invoices and payments on the Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger
- Posting and coding of entries to the GBP or EUR cash books
- Preparation and posting of journals at month end to assist the Financial Accountant.
- Process the month end for the sales ledger / purchase ledger on our financial software, and produce a variety of reports
- Prepare and create supplier payments
- Perform credit control duties
- Investigate supplier / customer queries as required.
- Create new accounts, and undertake due diligence.
- Perform timely reconciliations on a regular basis
- Handle calls/correspondence from our customers and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant and release supplier payments on instruction
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
The Ideal Person
- Proven experience in a busy Accounts Office
- Experience in accounts preparation including reconciliations and analysis
- Salary £22,000-£25,000
- Flexi Time
- Working from home occasionally
For further information on this please contact Robbie Lemon on 02890 330250