North Belfast, Sales and Marketing Company, Great Benefits
VANRATH are actively seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator for our client, a sales and marketing company based in North Belfast. Our client builds brand value for manufacturers and retailers through insight-based sales, marketing and technology solutions. This is a role to join a small close knit team of 4, have complete autonomy in your role and work alongside the Finance Manager.
- Overseeing and processing of supplier invoices
- Ensuring the set up new supplier accounts and maintenance of existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure where possible that all payments are made within agreed terms and on a timely basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Responsible for processing business expense returns and credit card expenditure.
- Responsible for the preparation of cashbook and petty cash transactions.
- Responsible for the processing BACS payments and preparing cheque.
- Liaise with budget holders on coding of invoices and assist finance manager to provide assurance of the general ledger coding for all expenditure.
- Assist with the provision of information and reports.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Accounts payable environment operating an IT based financial system.
- Demonstrable written and oral communication skills with experience in explaining / clarifying technical financial matters to non-finance personnel.
- Excellent level of IT literacy with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Market leading starting salary+ annual salary reviews
For further information on this Accounts Payable vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Jessica Grieve in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.