Accountant required for leading NI Company based in Dungannon.
Cpl have been appointed to recruit an Accountant on behalf of a NI top tier company who have a global presence and a base in Co. Tyrone. The Accountant will be joining a dynamic Finance team who are responsible for reporting of all weekly & monthly financial information for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to join a business operating at a world class level and offering a clear career development path for their employees.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all weekly & monthly financial information as part of the finance team.
- Management of preparation of weekly & monthly KPI information for the management teams.
- Support the wider team in the Forecasting & Budgeting process
- Oversee continuous improvement projects of accounting and financial reporting processes
- Ensure that effective financial control processes are in place
- Ensure adherence to Capital Expenditure policies to include the recording of all items in project work in progress and ensuring adequate treatment of fixed asset acquisitions and disposals.
- Managing and implementing group financial audit recommendations
- Support the Senior team with scenario evaluations.
- Attend/chair weekly & monthly accounts review with the Senior Management within the division.
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist or Qualified by experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong technical background with financial accounting experience.
- Strong financial processes and systems experience.
- High-levels of numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Trustworthy to work on confidential and sensitive matters with the utmost discretion.
- ERP system experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 02890725622
Key words: Qualified, Accounts, Accountant, Finance, Accountancy, Management, job, role, career, opportunity, Co. Tyrone, Dungannon