Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £25000 - 30000
Updated 2 weeks ago
Configuring and maintaining in-house Windows and Linux servers • Maintaining internal DNS & DHCP services and Layer 3 switches • Logging, investigation and resolution of any faults
Our Client, experts in Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Warehousing, and Last Mile Delivery, are looking for a
Web Developer / Systems Administrator to join their team.
JOB TITLE: WEB DEVELOPER/SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Computer Science Graduate.
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD NEXT WEEK! APPLY NOW!!
Call Tracey or Eimear on 02890 241 743 for a telephone interview.
• Web Developer/ Systems admin for small business network
• Configuring and maintaining in-house Windows and Linux servers
• Maintaining internal DNS & DHCP services and Layer 3 switches
• Logging, investigation and resolution of any faults
• Liaise with suppliers and company staff where appropriate to resolve issues
• Provide training to users and customers where required
• Provide out of hours coverage as required.
• Other ad-hoc duties as determined
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Sound knowledge of Windows (Desktop & Server), Active Directory, Linux,
Networking, PHP5, HTML, CSS, JQuery, MySQL, MVC framework, Unit Testing,
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
• Ability to be pro-active
• Good communication skills
• Able to multi-task
• Previous experience of any of the following:
Laravel 5.6 or above, GIT, SVN, Python, Django, Flask, Netbeans
For more information, please give us a call on 02890241743.
TRP “The Right People” are an equal opportunities employer.
TRP “The Right People” are a Recruitment Agency