Trading Administrator required for leading organisation based in Belfast City Centre, Long term temporary, £16-18k
Trading Administrator (Belfast)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a leading organisation for their office based in Belfast for a Trading Administrator on a long term temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a highly commercial organisation.
- Providing excellent administrative support to the Trading and Operations departments, as follows:
- Supporting the trading function maintain accurate records of trades
- Support the trading function with accurate execution records
- Support with bank liaison including making of payments and management of currency contracts
- Support the operations function with accurate execution information
- Support the operations function maintain departmental records including accurate and up to date stock records
- Support planning and logistic activities
- Support with customer liaison activities including invoicing, credits and customer queries
- Managing the preparation and distribution of information and reporting requirements for Trading and Operations teams
- Ensuring that all records are in line with procedural regulation.
- Maintenance and prioritisation of administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum 2 years administration experience within a commercial environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Remain totally commercially aware of all issues that might impact on the company’s business.
- Show innovation in achieving solutions to problems and opportunities.
- Work with a high level of accuracy
- Be a problem solver
- High proficiency of numeracy skills
£16000 – £18000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Laura McFarlane in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.