Time Tracking / Absence Consultant
Organisations across the globe rely on Workday services, support, optimisation, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organisations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, our client offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimisation, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base
- Ability to translate technical requirements into integration design plans
- Participate in and/or lead Workday HCM implementations
- Consult with clients to design, build and deploy Workday HCM to meet their business needs
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Consult with clients to maximise efficiency on broad range of operations, ranging from HR Strategy to process design to shared and self-service applications and enabling technologies
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- B.S degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Workday HCM Certified is required
- Hands-on experience implementing Workday HCM or other SaaS HCM solutions is required with a focus on time tracking and absense
- Broad-based knowledge of Human Capital Management, with areas of expertise in Talent Management, Benefits, and/or Payroll
- 3-5 years of Workday, Peoplesoft (or other ERP) HCM implementation experience
- Experience defining HR business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled HR business solutions for clients
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Located and able to work in France and able to travel up to 40-60%
- Excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Organised, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fantastic and rewarding role, great benefits whilst working in a modern, funky and relaxed environment. To have a chat about this role in strict confidence please contact Curtis Stewart on 028 9033 0250 or email: