Excellent opportunity for Fuelcard Telesales Executive based in Lisburn.
Position: Fuelcard Telesales Executive
Location: NI – lisburn
Reporting to: Telesales Team leader
Objective of the position:
The purpose of this role is to source and sell to potential fuel card customers in a dynamic sales environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Generating business to business leads in target market
- Deliver sales via outbound cold calling
- Managing inbound sales via web and over the phone
- Meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets
- Account management of existing customers
2. Desired skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to generate leads and close sales
- To work as part of a team and to make and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner
- Previous experience in sales an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong customer rapport
- Outstanding organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize
- Commercial acumen
3. Health, Safety and Environment
- You will commit to working in a safe manner at all times, strictly sticking to policies set out by the Company
- You will ensure that dealers uphold their contractual obligation in relation to health and safety standards.
- Undertaking any additional projects assigned by your manager.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the many internal inter-departmental customers.
- The role will require monthly meetings in our Dublin office so own car and driver’s license is essential.
- Your training will be held in Dublin for the first two weeks.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- An ability to be highly organized
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good English and articulate
Additional skills and Behaviours Required
- Customer Focus.
- Strong understanding of the needs of the customer.
- The drive to exceed expectations.
- Positive, Can-do attitude.
- Results focused.
- Commercial awareness
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- High levels of personal and professional standards.
- Consistent behavior.
- Commitment to company values.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.