Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 18 hours ago
Career progression and an excellent work environment await the successful candidate.
My client, one of Belfast’s fastest growing IT Software Houses currently require a Tech Writer for their city centre based business. This role is one of the best we have seen locally in the past couple of years.Career progression and an excellent work environment await the successful candidate.
You should have:
– BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and job experience as a Technical Writer or Senior Technical Writer with demonstrable experience in the required tools
– Technical writing experience, with a lucid and concise writing style
– Skilled at extracting information from product experts and communicating that information in a succinct, straightforward style in technical documentation
– Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp, Corel Paint Shop Pro and HTML.
– Ability to listen and communicate effectively with a broad cross-section of co-workers and customers
– Experience with software product documentation with a market-leading software company desirable
Job Responsibilities :
As a Technical Writer, the successful candidate will have the responsibility to:
– Produce accurate, high quality, well written product documentation in coordination with product subject matter experts and the Technical Publications team
– Perform project management tasks related to a set of documentation deliverables
– Driving and coordinating a project from beginning to end
– Create training curricula and documentation, including multimedia delivery
– Ensure documentation is written for easy localisation into foreign languages
– Work with a variety of personalities and teams in a schedule driven environment
To find out more , please call Ryan Quinn on 02890 330 250 or send in your CV via the link below. All applications will be responded to within 24 hours.