Excellent opportunity for Technical Service Officer based in Co Antrim.
Job Title: Technical Service Officer
Responsible to: Technical Service Manager
Main purpose: To support the functions of the Technical Department across the Brett product ranges
Hours of work 8.15am to 5.15pm Mon to Thu and 8.15am to 2.45pm on Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.
Main tasks and duties
- Maintaining familiarity with all aspects of the Brett Martin ranges of products, including relevant legislation, product applications, and good practices in use.
- Lead the process of design, and assist with the development and testing required for product development through to third party certification;
- Provide machine, component and layout / installation drawings required for process development, equipment installation and modification in support of production and engineering departments;
- Generating general and specific information in support of products and their uses.
- Developing specifications, design proposals and required detailing relevant for successful product use.
- Providing support for Brett Martin sales, commercial, and marketing functions.
- Evaluation of competitor information, materials, systems and product uses.
- Maintaining documentation efficiently and to a high standard of accuracy.
- Contribute to improvements in service, processes, productivity and quality of manufacture of Brett Martin product ranges.
- Assist with other functions of the Technical Service Department as necessary.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Ensure communications are maintained at the highest possible level with colleagues and close communication with Technical Service Manager on all aspects of work, but particularly in respect of any critical item.
- Develop mutual respect with all employees and colleagues, by ensuring that all dealings are objective and impartial.
- Ensure all company staff policies are adhered to and that attendance policy is adhered to.
Health & Safety
- Through good working practices and housekeeping procedures ensure that a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all reference materials, equipment and resources are maintained in appropriate condition.
- Ensure records, reports, and all other communications are accurate, and made available in appropriate form, on time to the required standard.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Equal Opportunity Policy
Please click HERE to download full Job Specification
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
Closing Date: 17th August 2018.