Location UK / Bangor Area
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary £45000 - 55000
Updated 2 weeks ago
PM required for leading locally owned business. Progression opportunities available to the right candidate. Even a potential board position.
My client are looking for an impressive track record combined with a good academic profile. This really is what it looks like, one of the best opportunities of 2018. Confidentiality is key here, please contact me directly to find out more.
– Management of the Development Function – ensuring that all internal development projects are completed to budget and timescale
– Management of the Development Team – day-to-day mentoring of staff, developing people and processes, and managing day-to-day activity to support business as usual activity
– Relationship and activity management of third parties that provide critical line of business tools
– Technical responsibility for all client queries
– Support and maintenance to a number of products within a defined Product Suite.
– Working with the Directors on Product road map and ” what is next ? ”
– Experience of working with INI funding a potential advantage
– Excellent understanding the Product Lifecycle
– Deeply analytical; a natural problem solver
– Excellent documentation skills
– Seasoned communicator; can bridge the gap between the “Business” and “IT”
Previous experience: 3+ years management of development teams
Management capabilities: Ability to oversee and enthuse a development team and manage the competing strands of new development and business as usual in a demanding and fast paced environment
Personal Qualities: Assessed on the basis of positive attitude, ability to execute the role and track record of successfully using initiative to deliver enduring change.
For further information please contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250 or apply via the link below.