Excellent opportunity for Technical Pre-Sales Engineer based in Cookstown.
CDEnviro provides solutions for clients across 4 sectors; Landfill Diversion, Recycling Waste Water, Environmental Remediation and Energy from Waste. We deliver solutions for major water utility companies globally and for some of the world’s largest environmental consultancies including SITA/Suez and Veolia.
Our high performance, high efficiency materials recovery and recycling systems have been developed to substantially reduce waste to landfill and maximise the production of commercial grade products from a number of waste streams.
The consistent delivery of waste management systems which demonstrate the quickest return on investment and optimum recovery of materials has resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we wish to strengthen our Pre-Sales Team with an individual who can thrive in an environment that genuinely empowers employees to lead projects and innovatively create and deliver complex technical proposals for a range of customers on an international platform.
Technical Pre-Sales Engineer
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
To support our Business Development Strategy by working as part of the Technical Pre-Sales (TPS) Team to create and deliver solutions based proposals to CDEnviro customers. This role will be reporting to the Head of Presales and Commercial for CDEnviro. This includes working with Internal TPS collateral to ensure that efficient and accurate information is available to the Business Development team. This will involve developing and continually improving Customer collateral to ensure it reflects our vision ‘To Turn our World Green’.
- Work with the sales & technical teams to understand proposed solutions for the Customer and to overcome any problems or roadblocks that they may identify.
- Work with the sales & technical teams to identify opportunities to enhance the offer to the Customer and ensure best value for money for the Customer and for CDE.
- Liaise with the sales and engineering teams to understand the benefits that the CDE solution can offer the customer compared to competitor’s offerings.
- Prepare and review quote and contractual documents to ensure all required points are included in the commercial proposal offered to the Customer.
- Work with the engineering teams to keep the technical specifications of the products up to date on all of the quote and contractual documents.
- Work with the sales team to continue to develop the standard format of Pre-Sales documents in order to ensure that the templates best meet the needs of the Customer in the individual regions and sectors.
- Perform site audits where required to ensure the proposed site is suitable for the customers solution and then liaise this information back the engineering team.
- Attend customer pre sales meetings and design workshops to support the sales team to provide the unique solution for the customer needs.
- Attend project kick-off meetings and work with the sales team and the project manager to agree the operationally reviewed budget for each won project.
- Attend project close-out meetings and ensure that all lessons learned in live projects are communicated across the wider team and incorporated into all future proposals.
- Identify meaningful KPIs for the team and implement processes/process improvements in order to achieve them
- Participate in other continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Visit Customer sites to continually expand product knowledge and ensure an understanding of site and Customer requirements.
- Adhere to Company HR & Health & Safety policies.
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
- Participate in other continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Company HR and Health & Safety policies
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Please click here for full Job Description
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV
Closing date is Monday 20th August 2018
We are an international employer and welcome applicants from all countries & backgrounds.