Excellent opportunity for Team Leader (Part time) based in Belfast
Job Title: Team Leader (Section 2)
Reports To: Outbound Manager
Days of work: Must be flexible Sunday-Friday (25hours per week)
Time of work:16:30-finish
Salary: Hourly rate of £9.808
To drive, motivate and be the first point of contact for Team Members in the achievement of daily operational targets, set by the Management Team, with a focus on guiding and developing staff your team.
Alliance Healthcare Mission Statement
Through the passion of our people, we will be the most effective, responsive and flexible healthcare solutions company in the UK providing first class service and logistics to our customers.
- All staff are expected to understand the principles of Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal products for Human use (2013/C 68/01) which is reflected in our SOP – REF Chapter 1 AHDL GDP 1.1. it will be a requirement for all staff to be trained in this SOP and have an annual refresher. All other GDP training will be job specific and as per your personal training matrix.
- To drive the daily performance of operatives, to achieve or exceed budgeted productivity and quality targets within a warehouse operation in line with departmental KPIs
- To implement the daily staffing plan, ensuring optimum operational output at all times, escalating any areas of concern immediately to the Line Manager.
- As directed by the Management Team deliver training on operational procedures and processes in accordance with company strategy including but not exclusively Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Standard Operating Practice (SOP’s) with particular focus on housekeeping.
- In conjunction with and supported by the Management Team actively endorse, promote and manage our IIP culture and status though but not exclusively team briefing, training and if applicable 121’s and return to works for first and second occasions of absence.
- Support the Outbound Manager in achieving departmental and company objectives
- Carry out any reasonable request as determined by the Service Centre Management Team promoting and supporting company initiatives
To be specified by the Service Management Team.
- Ensure all 121’s and Appraisals are carried out for all team members within your section
- RTW are carried out within 24 hours of colleague returning to work
- All absence and conduct cases are dealt with in specific timescales and where applicable involvement of Outbound Manager to offer support and guidance
2. Customer Focus
- Ensure all customer service targets of on time delivery & stock availability are maintained and Outbound Availability is achieving the KPI measure of 0.05%
- Despatch quality to achieve 99.00% or better
3. Developing self and others
- Develop and nurture a positive culture of change management which can support local initiatives and major change programs
- Under take the 1st line leadership course and also identify areas for self-development
- Create a behavioural based safe and compliant work environment, improve overall Health and Safety culture
- Lead by example and display the leadership behaviours at all times
- Engage colleagues via regular listening groups and work towards improvements on colleague engagement survey
- Never walk past “less than the best” become the role model that others inspire too.
5. Operational Standards
- Daily and weekly reports are sent out on time and complete
- Ensure company procedures / standards are adopted and monitored with regard to GDP updates etc.
Please click here for full Job Description
To apply please click the APLLY NOW button below and forward your CV.