Location UK / Down
Job Type Permanent full-time, TemporaryContract
Salary See description
Updated 7 days ago
Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience in Engineering and Design of Composite Structures.
Our client is a global manufacturing business, supplying niche branded products to OEM’s across the globe. This role would suit a dynamic, highly motivated Structural Engineer with vision and drive, leading and developing the Composites Structural Engineering Team to support the delivery of design solutions.
· Drive structural design optimization initiatives, improving overall structural efficiency
· Design and create 2D and 3D Parametric Models, and associated drawings
· Stress analysis of composite structures using Finite Element Modelling software and the documentation of such
· Ensure deliverables are met and compliance is achieved with all gate reviews and project milestones
· Develop the structural design capability within the team through validation of theoretical and computational results against test.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A 3rd level qualification in Engineering or related discipline
· At least 3 years’ relevant experience in Engineering and Design of Composite Structures
· Industrial experience of designing on CAD
· Experience of FEM (Finite Element Modelling) and how it is applied to structural optimisation
An attractive remuneration is on offer to the right candidate!
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.
Key words: Structural Engineer, Composites, Senior Engineer, Structural Engineering, Composities, manufacturing, Finite Element Modelling, Structural Engineer, Composites.