We are currently recruiting for a "Skills Tutor"
Are you Joiner, Mechanic, Electrician or Painter & Decorator. Are you looking for a change of career?
Manpower are currently recruiting for a skills tutor who can deliver training and guidance sessions to disadvantaged adults interested in learning essential trade skills. This is a Full Time, Permanent Role.
You will be responsible for supervising and the delivery of individual and group training and guidance sessions & to supervise and support as appropriate individual students needs and requirements . While establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with the relevant key agencies.
Minimum of a relevant level three qualification in their specialist subject area.
- GCSE English and Maths or a minimum of Level Two literacy and numeracy (or willingness to work towards within the first year of employment).
- Minimum of 3 years continuous experience in a training role within the last 5 years (this can include working within Apprenticeship Training Programmes)
- Knowledge of the needs of disadvantaged adults in the working age range regarding work and learning.
- Knowledge and experience of assessment and accreditation processes across at least one of the awarding bodies such as OCN, City & Guilds etc.
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Full driving licence and access to a car with motor insurance that stipulates your vehicle can be used in connection with your business.
- Be registered or willing to register with NISCC within 1 month of employment.
- Access to car and full driving license with motor insurance that stipulates your vehicle can be used in connection with your business to enable travel throughout Ireland and the UK. Job type:- Permanent
- 40 hours (Mon-Fri)
- (Please note these driving criteria will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to demonstrate their ability to meet the mobility requirements of the post).