Excellent opportunity for a Service/Parts Advisor based in Antrim
Belfast Harley-Davidson is actively searching for a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service and the Harley-Davidson Brand to fill the position of Service/Parts Advisor
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through telephone enquiries, walk in customers, and internet enquiries you will be responsible for developing customer relationships by providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- You will be confident, resilient and driven with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service & parts management.
- Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them.
- Pre-pick parts for the workshop job cards/customer orders and check availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Ensure consumables and service parts are regularly replenished providing a swift service to our workshop and other departments as well as our retail customers.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale, clearly communicating to customers.
- Determine correct part numbers on orders and assist with picking and posting of parts to be used on jobs.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Open & close all customer orders.
- Follow procedures for quick & efficient handling of warranty items.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- GCSE Maths and English
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have ability to get along with a broad customer base.
- Experience with Point-of Sale, Parts & Service management software.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership is a plus.
- A Full Motorcycle Licence would be an advantage
- Experience in a motor trade aftersales environment although not a necessary requirement will be considered an advantage
In return we are offering a competitive salary as well as on-going training and development opportunities in our Dealership
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV