Vickerstock are shortlisting for Senior Quantity Surveyor position throughout Northern Ireland. Salary £40-50k & benefits package, negotiable on experienced
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary Range: £40-50K (depending on experience).
Location: HQ based Northern Ireland. Travel may be required due to project location.
Vickerstock are working with an award winning Main Construction Contractor based in Northern Ireland and specialising in the Education, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and Hospitality sectors. With over four decades experience and continual internal and external investment, an exciting opportunity had presented itself to help build a growing career with one of the leaders in the construction industry within the Northern Ireland and UK markets.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Role:
- Manage and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial records are up-to-date and on tracked within client and project budget/tender/commitment demands.
- Pro-actively monitor cash flow and valuation planning, ensuring application are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project.
- Manage and negotiate the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation.
- Manager sub-contractor’s account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in according to company standard HSE procedures and work instructions.
- Internal and external monthly review meetings with Client Teams and Sub-contractors.
- Preparation, negotiation and agreement of final accounts with all sub-contractors.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Criteria:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying and be able to demonstrate a high level of experience (ideally 5+ years).
- Relevant Senior Commercial/Quantity Surveying/Management Surveying experience specifically within the construction and building industry is beneficial.
- Procurement, measurement and finalisation of sub-contractors experience required.
- Able to provide evidence of experience in producing valuation and Final Accounts.
- Negotiation experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
- High level of IT literacy, especially in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Paul McGinn 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.